I’ve seen this “survey” floating around on several of the blogs I read and I thought I’d give it a try! There are 25 prompts that I will complete, so here goes!
1. I’m happiest when… I am with my close friends and family.
2. ..Especially if it…involves FOOD or exploring a new place together.
3. I’ve always wanted to.. go to Europe. I am thinking about studying abroad but the thought of uprooting gets less and less tempting the more settled I get here. Choices!
4. My family and I…have always been such a self-sustaining unit. They’re all my best friends and no matter what comes up in each of our lives we all know that there are three people right beside each of us to tackle or enjoy the situation together.
5. I was a terrible…home ec. student. I had to rip up my sewing project and start over 3 times before my teacher finally just let me be done with it.
6. My first job was… being an assistant dance teacher. That’s when I realized I love working with kids!
7. I could probably eat pizza every day.
8. I stole…hmm I can’t think of anything I’ve ever stolen. Certainly nothing from a store. I don’t even think I ever stole my sister’s and mom’s clothes because we were only the same size for a brief moment in time and had different styles growing up!
9. I was born on the same day as…Jenna Marbles and Prince Harry.
10. My all time favorite film is…The Family Stone. Nothing like sobbing during the holiday season.
11. I do a pretty mean…Australian accent! I was playing a game with the kiddos the other day and randomly started trying to do an Aussie accent. Then they wouldn’t let me stop so after about 5 hours I had it down.
12. I’m still mad…that I almost had the chance to see Beyonce in concert but missed it. Next time!
13. I met my husband… I’ll get back to you on this one in a few years most likely haha!
14. I always knew I wanted… a doberman. I always grew up with them and after living without a dog for a year I knew that I needed to have one in my own home.
15. I’m not afraid to…talk to new people or speak in front of groups. I’ve never been shy.
16. I make the best…cakes and cupcakes! I got my baking skills from my mom.
17. I have almost no…sense of direction. When I first got to the University of Montana, which is a small campus, I had to call my mother in Texas because I was so turned around that I couldn’t figure out where my house was. She gave me step by step directions home from 1,000 miles away. haha!
18. I always cry when… I watch a sad movie, see any of my friends or family cry, or read about animals being mistreated. Or when I listen to “Story Core” on NPR.
19. I now live in Montana, but I’ll probably always identify with… still being a Montanan. I think growing up in this state shaped a lot of my habits and personality and I’ll always be affected by it. In a good way!
20. I spent 12 years… this is a weird one. I guess going to school in Great Falls, Montana. I lived there for 18 years.
21. I wish my folks… live in the same city as me when I someday have my own kids.
22. At 5 I was deeply in love with… the Bernstein Bear books and swimming.
23. I believe if everyone got outside or read with their kids every day instead of watching TV the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… when people automatically shorten my name from Georgia-Mae to Georgia when I introduce myself.
25. Whenever Law and Order SVU is on, I’ll watch it.
Whoo! I did it! Have a fantastic day everyone 😀 feel free to fill out a few of these yourselves in the comments section!